Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SUMMER IN THE CITY


I am so over summer.



In most places, that would be fine, but in Texas we still have a good two months before it will actually feel like fall. I walked into Hobby Lobby yesterday for painting supplies, and they already have out holiday decorations up until Christmas! Early? Yes. But I am already so excited; the holidays are my favorite time of year.



That being said, I decided to snap myself out of the haze of wanting to wear jackets and scarves and pull together an outfit that looked decidedly more summery.



I love this vest; I swear I don't wear it enough. Something about it makes it slightly tough to style for me...especially if the goal is to be edgy, which it usually is.



Vest, Madewell. Worn with boots and dress, both also from Madewell. Linea Pelle Bracelets, and the Free People necklace I was obsessed with at the beginning of the summer.






No comments:

Post a Comment