Wednesday, August 11, 2010

STYLE INSPIRATION: MARY KATE AND ASHLEY OLSEN

Image courtesy of Style.com

I have a (not so) secret longing to be an Olsen twin.

Image courtesy of Style.com
They share my love of all things leather, have artfully disheveled hair, and have mastered the elusive skill of looking completely chic while simultaneously looking like they just threw things on. 

Image courtesy of Style.com
I also love how they vary between extremes of being edgy and being more soft and bohemian...all while wearing predominantly neutrals.

Image courtesy of Style.com


Image courtesy of Style.com

Image courtesy of Style.com

Image courtesy of Style.com 
I would LOVE a short version of this dress. I love the long, too, but I think I'd get more use out of a shorter style...

Image courtesy of Marie Claire

Seriously stunning.
Image courtesy of Marie Claire
These last two are from the September issue of Marie Claire. Mary Kate looks KILLER.


Image courtesy of Marie Claire



No comments:

Post a Comment