Saturday, July 31, 2010

GO FOR THE GOLD

This weekend Sarah and I decided to hit some vintage stores in Dallas. Our first stop was to Ahab Bowen... 


My absolute favorite find of the day was this Black Tie by Neiman Marcus shift. So gorgeous. If I could think of a single place to wear it, it definitely would have come home with me. I think it would look amazing with a top knot and a killer pair of black booties. Very Carrie Bradshaw...



More of the eclectic selection at Ahab. 


After that we headed over to one of my favorite Dallas vintage shops, Dolly Python. I found a great worn in denim shirt and black leather pencil skirt on my first visit, and I've been a fan ever since. The fact that Erin Wasson loves it, too, doesn't hurt either...


Me in my new glasses from Ahab Bowen! I love them.

(Worn with an Odille shirt dress, Madewell belt, and Linea Pelle studded bracelets.)



My awesome sister.

(Wearing an H&M dress, Madewell chambray shirt, Wanderlust flip flops, and our mom's belt from the 90's)


Dolly Python has such an amazing selection of perfectly worn in boots...









Still thinking about that dress...





4 comments:

  1. Man, your sister seems really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How am I supposed to know? All I know is that someday you will be invited some place fabulous and you will say, "Lane, I wish I could wear that gold dress, but I didn't buy it so now I'm screwed."

    ReplyDelete